The Project no LIFE12 NAT/PL/000081
„Conservation of Non-forest Habitats in the Area of the Landscape Parks in the Beskid Mountains” within the framework of I LIFE+ Nature and Biodiversity Component. The Silesian Voivodeship for the Compound of Landscape Parks in the Silesian Voivodeship.
The overall objective of the Project is to preserve and comprehensively protect non-forest habitats in the area of Beskid Żywiecki and Beskid Śląski, that are precious for the European Union. The Project objectives are in conformity with the Directive 92/43/EEC on theconservationofnatural habitats and ofwild faunaan d flora SOO Beskid Śląski (PLH 240005) and SOO Beskid Żywiecki (PLH 240006)
LIFE+ Project Team:
- Jacek Rolewicz – Manager of the Section Life+ ‘Beskidy'
- Piotr Niedbał – acting Assistant Manager of the Section Life+ ‘Beskidy’
- Anna Smolarska – Non-forest natural habitats Specialist, IT Specialist
- Magdalena Witek – Accounting Specialist, Project Accountant
- Monika Bernacka - Accounting Specialist